Thursday, September 4, 2014

Chickpea Sandwich Recipe

Who loves chickpeas?  I sure do!  If you love chickpeas, you are in for a real treat.  This is my version of a chickpea sandwich I first tasted at a coffee shop in Fargo that I love.  I made it up so that I could eat it whenever I wanted!

This sandwich mix will make three sandwiches, easy.  But let’s be real: if you are anything like me, you’ll want to eat it all yourself!
You need:
1 15 oz can of chickpeas
3 tablespoons of vegenaise
3 tablespoons of mustard
½ teaspoon paprika
Vegan bread


Drain the chickpeas and pour them in a bowl.  Mash them up slightly with a fork, then mix in the vegenaise, mustard and paprika.  You can change the amounts if you’d like, depending on what flavor you want the mix to have.  Once you have it all mixed up, warm it up slightly and scoop some onto some very lightly toasted bread and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment