Friday, July 10, 2015

The Vegan Life Travels


Hi everyone!  Some of you know me in person, but for those who don't know me, let me tell you something!  One of my dreams is to be able to travel.  I mean, who doesn't want to see more of the world, right? 

Well, as a challenge to myself, and as a new chapter in my life, I am going to start some travel around the US, stopping in different cities, visiting their restaurants, checking out vegan stores, and stores that sell vegan items - and writing about my travels here on my blog!  At some point, I am going to write about my adventures in a book as well.

One of the things I am doing before I start on my venture is raising some money for the costs.  I have launched a pretty stellar Indiegogo Campaign that you can view by clicking here!  I look forward to sharing my journey with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment