Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome to Thrifty Veggies

I've had so many discussions with people who think that it is super expensive to be vegan or vegetarian. They seem to think that eating meat is just cheaper.

So, as someone who eats on a budget, as I am sure many people do, I wanted to start a blog about how to be veggie on the smaller end of things. I think it is nice to share foods that are inexpensive, restaurants that are inexpensive, etc.

So, keep your eyes posted for some good ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! As someone trying to go vegan, I am looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! Girl, we could tell you some stuff about coupons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I live in Grand Forks and eat a plant-based diet. I'm always looking for ways to save money so it'll be nice to have someone in the Red River Valley giving tips!

    ReplyDelete